20060204

Evangelion Pics







































10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I do like that one in which Misato and Ritsuko (quite possibly the two hottest female anime characters ever drawn) make a geek sandwich.

They should have done this as soon as Shinji returned from his first Angel fight, dammit. It would have improved his attitude considerably. And they OWED him. He kept on putting his ass on the line for them, kept saving all their lives, and they were always like "kthx, now do my laundry and cook supper, Shinderella." :1 Don't get me started!

S2X said...

yea, like at least should have offered some pussy, only saved them from destruction countless times...

Anonymous said...

This is arguable from both sides. Yes Shinji did freqently bail out the entire city. Yes, they did owe him. But by the same token he was- well- not exactly a "man" in the head. Shinji needs a serious attitude adjustment and perhaps a few shots of testosterone. That said, there could be advantages to him sleeping around. For one, if he was getting reluctant, locked up or insubordinate during a battle, they could say "do it, or no more pussy." I dunno what his reaction would be, but to me that would mean "f***ing do it, you idiot." Is it obvious I completely hate Shinji? I hope so. I think he and Rei should have been killed in an early battle, and then replaced by Toji and Kensuke (and maybe even Hikari - hell, I'd like to see her in one of those suits :D )

Anonymous said...

I might add Toji was the most shafted character in the entire series. He had potential, (and a lot more than shinji I might add) but instead of taking advantage they totally f***ed him up. What a waste. Also, his romance with Hikari could have had some interesting moments.

S2X said...

hmm, me thinks this is too serious of a discussion for a mere hentai blog... lol, nevertheless, Hikari in a plug suit does sound like a good idea. As for Shinji getting pussy, maybe they should just have made it into a hentai series and had a battle in each episode followed by a long sex scene, or vice versa.... It'd be like different monster and different pussy each episode.

Anonymous said...

The last Misato´s pic is great! very original

Anonymous said...

Ritsuko is still missing her beauty spot in the orgy pic.

S2X said...

I fixed that now

Darkminou said...

some of the better hentai fetish pics you do are of evangelion... in my mind^^

Anonymous said...

Good use of Rei clones.