A place for my hentai fan art, featuring mostly Sailor Moon and Evangelion girls naked and sexing. All characters depicted are 18+.
Fe of them are my favs from your pics, especially these two with lesbian rape of Ami and this with Rei, Ami Minako and Makoto. Cool work.
thanks, Ami looks so cute and helpless with those horny sluts all over her, hehe
Cool new Usagi and Minako pic.
This is a great job! I love your art.
Perfect! I love the secod picture with Mercury and jupiter showing their ass of. Its real sexy. I think you should do the the other sailor moon girls in this same pose too man.Thanks and keep up the good work.
Very good new arts!
I like better the pic where they´re dressed, look very sexy!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Fe of them are my favs from your pics, especially these two with lesbian rape of Ami and this with Rei, Ami Minako and Makoto. Cool work.
thanks, Ami looks so cute and helpless with those horny sluts all over her, hehe
Cool new Usagi and Minako pic.
This is a great job! I love your art.
Perfect! I love the secod picture with Mercury and jupiter showing their ass of. Its real sexy. I think you should do the the other sailor moon girls in this same pose too man.
Thanks and keep up the good work.
Very good new arts!
I like better the pic where they´re dressed, look very sexy!
Post a Comment